Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Around the House

So, since being home, I have just started to acclimate myself to my surroundings.

Sometimes i just chill out on the couch. I like to rock the cool hat. It keeps my head warm, as well as allows me to look as cool as a cucumber.







Then I might play around on my floor bobby for a bit. It's got everything! Soft stuff for me to lay on, light and songs for me to see and hear. I love it.







After that, dad likes to carry me around the house, holding me as high as he can, like a trophy or something. It's fun, but i'm not sure what he gets out of it, he's so goofy.






And here's a good shot of one of my very favorite activities, just hanging out with my mom. You wanna talk about a cool lady... there isn't anything better than her. She owns this whole mom thing. And get this, her body makes the FOOD! YES!





Check this girl out... she's my big sister. Do you know what's cooler than having a big sister? Nothing. Nothing at all. She has already promised me that we are gonna do so many cool things together. I can't wait til i can hang out with her. My big sister Gabby rules!

No comments: