Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wow... my own blog!

I'm only 5 days old, and here I am already, with my own space on this internet thing... dang! Gimme a couple days to figure all this out and I will start telling you all my story.

I had a shaky start, and my mom went through a lot to get me here, but everything is great now! If you wanna see a bunch of photos of my birth and stuff, you can check out this link here.

Photos here... CLICK CLICK CLICK!!!

My parents are picture crazy, so there are TONS of them... I will post some of the best ones here when I look through them all.... might even throw some kind of goofy captions on them!

Here's the cool part... you can actually make comments back to me as well! So please do! Thanks!

1 comment:

mommy_raerae said...

You have blessed us with so much joy!

You have the best daddy ever! He loves you and has taken care of you every minute!!

Many hugs and kisses Max!