Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Goodbye plastic box! Hello to my new Home!

Well after 4 days in this darn plastic box, I was ready to get out of that place. So, they put mom in a wheelchair, she snatched me up, and we headed out the door. My first trip outside, I was so excited! The whole new world ahead of me. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining bright, and the air was cool and crisp.

After what seemed like 3 hours, my dad finally got me strapped into the car seat and we headed home. My temporary nursery was all set up in the living room, since mom has a really hard time with stairs still since the C-section. (sorry mom!!) Here's a couple more shots of me in my super comfortable (not!!) car seat. You can see by my expression in the one picture just how excited I am... ugh. It's all for safety i guess, mom and dad know best.



And here is my new home... for the time being anyway. Wait til I show you my REAL room, it's the best! Dad takes me up there all the time to show it to me. I have a ton of great books from my friends, a huge tonka truck, pictures of my family, it's awesome!

No comments: