Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nurse and Doctor Visit

The day after I got home, a nurse came to check on me. Make sure I was doing ok, weigh me, take my temperature, all that fun stuff. Here's a shot of me on the scale. She brought it with her, if you can believe that. At birth I was 8lb 8oz, leaving the hospital I was 7lb 15.5oz, and for this nurse I was 8 lb .5oz.





The next day (Saturday) we went to the Doctor's office for my very first checkup. My doc's name is Dr. Berger. He is a really nice guy, and I like him a lot. Good thing, as I'm pretty sure we are gonna be seeing a lot of him in the next year or so. This pic is of my dad holding me in the exam room. I was getting a bit upset and tired of waiting around. And HUNGRY... I'm always hungry! I weighed 8 lb 4oz at the doctor, and he gave me a clean bill of health... I rule!

No comments: