Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 1-week pictures...

Well, I guess i'm a bout a week late posting these, but the days just seem to get away from me. Went to sears to get some professional shots taken. I'm not sure why, as mom and dad seem to do just a fine with the ones they take.

Anyways... mom snuck a few pics with her phone while the lady wasn't looking. But guess what, she got caught!!! The lady told her she had to delete the pics.... but guess what.... she didn't!! hahaahhahah, and here they are.




Of course they did other poses that this lame one... but the photo nazi outlawed mom's camera. They said it would be like 3 weeks til the professional ones were back, and that's garbage i think. What could take so long? They must not be very good at their job, I've seen my dad get picture back same day.

No comments: